Hiking Lake Louise is the authoritative guide to the famous "Hiking Capital of the Canadian Rockies." This book gives detailed information on the extensive network of trails in this area of spell-binding scenery and colourful history.
- Features over 70 outings in the Lake Louise area, from relaxing walks and exhilarating hikes to rewarding backpacking trips and challenging off-trail scrambles.
- Describes over 250 kilometres of trails and routes.
- Outlines the area's natural and human history.
- Illustrates wildlife, wildflowers, and wild country with over 100 photographs by the author.
- Includes seven maps and a comprehensive introduction.