The ultimate kids' book about dogs, being good, being bad, and being yourself!
From the award-winning, critically acclaimed author ofPetra.
Meet Buzz the dog.
He's such a good boy.
Buzz seems to have a perfect life .. .
and a lot of very well-behaved friends.
Buzz would never dream of being anything other than good.
Buzz . . . ?
For anyone who has ever felt pressure to be "good" at the expense of their own self-expression, and for anyone who has ever owned and loved a dog, this beautifully illustrated picture book from author-illustrator Marianna Coppo will have you laughing, smiling, and longing for your own unfettered frolic in the park.
• With charming art and a positive message, this is an ideal read-aloud book for parents and children to share.
• For dog lovers, pet lovers, and any kid who knows how hard it is to be good all the time
• Marianna Coppo's first book,Petra, was a Good Reads Choice Awards Picture Book Finalist and received starred reviews from Publisher's Weekly and Kirkus.
For dog-loving children and fans of such picture books asGaston,Harry the Dirty Dog, Antoinette, andNaughty Mabel.
For any child who struggles to be "good" and understands the fun (and frustration) of being "bad."
• Picture books for kids ages 5–8
• Dog books for kids
• Books about acceptance, self-confidence, and being yourself
Marianna Coppo is an author-illustrator who studied editorial illustration at MiMaster in Milan, Italy. Her first book in the United States,Petra, was published to critical acclaim. She lives in Rome.