A 2019 Theodor Seuss Geisel Award honoree and 2019 ALA Notable Children's Book, now in paperback!
Join the dynamic duo as they learn to appreciate their differences:Fox and Chick don't always agree, but Fox and Chick are always friends.
With sly humor and companionable warmth, Sergio Ruzzier deftly captures the adventures of these seemingly opposite friends.
• Teaches a lesson about accepting and cherishing our differences through sweet and funny characters as they embark on silly adventures
• Luminous watercolor illustrations in comic-book panel form entice emerging readers, keeping them engaged and wanting more.
• Sergio Ruzzier is a Sendak Fellow whose work has been lauded by the Society of Illustrators,Communication Arts, and the Society of Publication Designers.
This hilarious, rollicking read was an NPR Best Book of the Year, a New York Times Notable Children's Book, and a Boston Globe Best Book of the Year.
With spare text and airy images, this early chapter book is also accessible to a picture book audience.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book for endless giggles
• Perfect for children ages 5 to 8 years old
• Ideal for early and emergent readers
Bluerock Gallery Inc. acknowledges the land in which it is is situated on as the traditional territories of the Blackfoot Confederacy (Siksika, Kainai, Piikani), the Tsuut’ina, the Îyâxe Nakoda Nations, the Métis Nation (Region 3), and all people who make their homes in the Treaty 7 region of Southern Alberta.