August 30, 2021 7 Comments
HOW TO Enter:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Contest is open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec. Each guest participating at Bluerock gallery in person or digitally by shopping at bluerockgallery.ca who purchases any item is eligible to enter and will receive 1 ticket. The limit is one (1) ticket per purchase.
2. All fields must be completed in full on the Contest ticket. Entries that do not contain a valid email address will be void. Entries that contain false, misleading or inappropriate information may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bluerock Gallery Inc. Entries must be received within the Contest Period. Entries received after the Contest Period closes will not be accepted.
3. By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations of the contest.
4. All entries become the property of Bluerock Gallery Inc. and will not be returned or acknowledged.
5. To participate in the Contest without making a purchase, please send a FREE entry request in writing, including: (a) your first name, last name, phone number and email address and mailing address and (b) a 50-word essay on what you love about art to: Bluerock Gallery 2021 Holiday Shopping Contest, PO Box 1290, Black Diamond, AB T0L 0H0. Your request must be postmarked during the contest period, and received by January 5th, 2022.
6. Upon receipt of a Free entry request, an entrant will receive one (1) entry and will be notified via email.
How to Win:
7. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
8. On or about January 5th, 2022, at the conclusion of the Contest Period, the potential winner will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries, ("Selected Entrant").
9. Bluerock Gallery Inc. will verify the Selected Entrant’s eligibility and the Selected Entrant will be notified in accordance with paragraph 10. If the Selected Entrant does not meet all eligibility requirements for the Contest, the entry is void or becomes disqualified, and then an alternate Selected Entrant will be drawn from all remaining Contest entries.
10. The Selected Entrant will be contacted by Bluerock Gallery Inc. via email, using the contact information provided on the Contest entry, and notified that they are a Selected Entrant to win a Prize, (the "Notification").
11. If the Selected Entrant does not respond to the Notification within two (2) business days thereof, that Selected Entrant will be automatically disqualified and an alternate Selected Entrant will be selected and contacted in accordance with paragraph 10.
12. Any Notification made by email that is returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Bluerock Gallery Inc.
13. To be declared a Prize winner and recipient of a Prize (as defined below) the Selected Entrant must first (a) sign a declaration confirming compliance with these Official Rules and Regulations and acceptance of the Prize as awarded, (b) sign and return, within the time stipulated by the Bluerock Gallery Inc. a Publicity Release form, and (c) correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited skill testing mathematical question to be administered by Bluerock Gallery Inc.
14. Selected Entrants may also be required to submit valid proof of identity.
15. By accepting a Prize, the Contest winner authorizes Bluerock Gallery Inc. to broadcast, publish and disseminate their name, city of residence, photograph, in connection with any further publicity carried out in connection with this Contest, with no additional compensation to the Contest winner beyond the awarding of the Prize.
16. Two selected entrants will be awarded One Prize each ("Prize"). Approximate total retail value of each Prize is $4,400.
One (1) Curly Cherry & Figured Maple Rocking Chair valued at $4,400 CAD
One (1) Cherry & Quilted Maple Rocking Chair valued at $4,400 CAD
17. Prize must be accepted as is and cannot be redeemed for cash.
18. Bluerock Gallery Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend or extend this Contest or modify the Official Rules and Regulations at any time without notice and shall have no liability to anyone, including entrants, for the cancellation or termination of the Contest.
19. The personal information provided by entrants to enter the Contest will be (i) collected by or on behalf of the Bluerock Gallery Inc. or Administrators, (ii) used only to administer the Contest, contact Selected Entrants, verify eligibility of the Selected Entrants, and to send bluerockgallery.ca promotional materials and/or bluerockgallery.ca newsletters to the entrant, and for no other reason, and (iii) accessible only to those employees of Bluerock Gallery Inc, and will not be disclosed or sold to any other third parties.
20. All decisions of the Bluerock Gallery Inc. are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
21. The name of the Contest winner will be available and may be obtained by e-mail sent to email@example.com within 120 after the close of the Contest Period.
22. As a condition of participating in the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that any dispute or cause of action arising out of or connected with the Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action proceeding, and exclusively before a court located in the province of Alberta and that the court shall apply the laws of the province of Alberta doctrines of conflict of law and that you agree to be subject to personal jurisdiction in the province of Alberta. Further, each entrant agrees to waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including legal costs or attorneys’ fees, other than the entrant’s out-of-pocket expenses associated with entering the Contest.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 24, 2021
December 13, 2020
Bluerock Gallery Inc. acknowledges the land in which it is is situated on as the traditional territories of the Blackfoot Confederacy (Siksika, Kainai, Piikani), the Tsuut’ina, the Îyâxe Nakoda Nations, the Métis Nation (Region 3), and all people who make their homes in the Treaty 7 region of Southern Alberta.